Large pink crystals of salt slowly dissolving in warm water, candles, relaxing music … This is not a frame from a romantic melodrama, but a script for a SPA evening with Himalayan salt, which you can arrange for yourself at any time. Apart from the aesthetic pleasure, there are several more reasons to try Himalayan salt.
Benefits of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Promotes skin rejuvenation by stimulating elastin production. This is the protein that makes the skin firm and smooth. Salt removes toxins from the body, smoothes fine wrinkles, relieves irritation, increases turgor, and also makes the skin tone more even. If you want to achieve the best effect, use the Guasha stone for a daily 5-minute facial massage. It will tighten the contour, highlight the line of the cheekbones and chin, and refresh the tone.
- Salt soothes the nervous system, helps to relax and relieve stress. Peaceful, relaxed, inspired – this is how girls describe their state after a bath.
- Due to the unique composition of minerals, salt is indispensable for complex skin detoxification. Iron eliminates redness, potassium and magnesium restore the epidermis, sulfur fights acne, sodium removes inflammation and normalizes the water-salt balance.
- A bath or massage with pink salt will relieve joint pain and discomfort. Take a course of baths for spine health and strong bones, especially if you spend a lot of time in the office. If, on the contrary, you are actively involved in sports and sometimes experience discomfort from overtraining and muscle pain, try magnesium oil. It is applied to the skin before a bath, after exercise, or during a massage.
- Hair care with Himalayan salt will prevent gray hair, accelerate growth, and improve their nutrition without being heavier or greasy. Salt relieves dandruff, normalizes scalp pH and is actively used in the treatment of alopecia. Salt can be added to shampoo, used as a scrub, mask, or simply dissolved in a bath.
Microelemnts found in Hymalayan Pink Salt
- Salt contains over 80 beneficial microelements, each of which plays a role in cleansing the body and rejuvenating the skin. Nutritionist and gastroenterologist Irina Potyanova told how the elements that make up Himalayan salt affect the body:
- Sodium maintains water-salt balance in the body and improves skin elasticity.
- Iron eliminates puffiness and redness, participates in the utilization of toxins, and helps to convert calories into energy.
- Iodine helps the skin to regain smoothness and elasticity, fights inflammation and extra pounds.
- Copper is involved in the synthesis of elastin, which smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Zinc promotes rapid skin regeneration, healing of abrasions, small wounds, post-acne. It controls the production of sebum, relieves inflammation and blackheads.
- Bromine acts as a mild sedative, relaxes, relieves tension and muscle spasms.
- Sulfur strengthens hair and nails, brightens the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- Potassium and magnesium are responsible for cleansing and regenerating cells, slowing down the aging process.
We are sure that procedures with her will take a separate place in your heart.